Reduce heat loss through your floor and make your home feel more comfortable and easier to heat.
What you should expect during the works?
- There will be a lot of disruption and dust during installation of floor insulation.
- You will need to vacate the property while this work is being carried out.
- If the existing floor is a solid floor it will need to be removed and the level lowered to accommodate the insulation. The floor is then re-instated.
- For a suspended floor, the floor boards are taken up, any areas of moisture will need to be addressed. Insulation is then laid between the joists. The floor is then re-instated.
- Floor finishes and replacing skirting boards are the homeowners responsibility.